Blue Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild wars forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Game are you currently playing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Officer
Rozen

What Game are you currently playing? Empty
PostSubject: What Game are you currently playing?   What Game are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:22 am

I decided to make this topic cause it kind of just came in to my head. So beside GW what other games are you currently playing?

PS3: Catherine
Xbox 360: Tenchu Z (playing a 4th new playthrough)
PSP:None atm
Nintendo DS: Time Hollow
PS2: Raw Danger

(For Jap PS2 I've been playing Sengoku Basara 2 and True Fortune)

You don't have to put all the games your currently playing on each system. You can just put the one(s) you are playing the most.
Back to top Go down
Stardancer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: What Game are you currently playing?   What Game are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:36 pm

Rozen wrote:
... beside GW what other games are you currently playing?
I don't have any consoles... everything is on PC. I've been playing GW exclusively for the past 6 months or so, but I have been looking forward to some games that are in the pipeline.

As of March 8, 2011, I'll be in gamer's heaven starting with Dragon Age 2. I just finished the demo.

The other games I want are Mass Effect 3 and Skyrim. I won't abandon GW, though I haven't figured out how I'll budget my time among these games. Of course, when GW2 comes out, everything else goes on hold. There are some other MMOs coming out but thus far I am not drawn to them.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Officer
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: What Game are you currently playing?   What Game are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:28 pm

Stardancer wrote:

As of March 8, 2011, I'll be in gamer's heaven starting with Dragon Age 2. I just finished the demo.

The other games I want are Mass Effect 3 and Skyrim.

Lol I'm waiting for Dragon Age 2 and Mass Effect 3 also.
Back to top Go down
bsk90196
Officer

PostSubject: Re: What Game are you currently playing?   What Game are you currently playing? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:26 pm

Black Ops of course. Although I only play that if I have a friend to play with. 3rd Prestige and a 1.93 kd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game are you currently playing?   What Game are you currently playing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Game are you currently playing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Ice :: General :: Start your own-
Jump to: