Blue Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild wars forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Want to be an officer?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mist
Admin
Mist

Want to be an officer? Empty
PostSubject: Want to be an officer?   Want to be an officer? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:26 am

Ok so I admit were gonna be needing more officers with our growing population. But considering the max is 10, and I have had a few people ask to be an officer, I'm just going to put the requirements down on here.

-Must have been in our guild for 2 weeks. And must plan on staying with us no matter our path.
-Must be familer with the game, and can answer questions.
-Must actualy be cappable of helping our guild.
-Must have ALREADY contributed to our guild in some way. {Getting people to join, helping out, help pay for gh ect.}
-Must be ACTIVE.

If you meet these requirments and can still would like to be an officer, please PM me.

~Mist~
Back to top Go down
https://blueice.forumotion.com
Bloodish Ritualist
Officer
Bloodish Ritualist

Want to be an officer? Empty
PostSubject: Bloodish Officer Apeal   Want to be an officer? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:06 am

name: Jared
why i would like to be officer: i would like to be an officer because i've helped a lot in the guild. i have donated over 200k factions. recuited a lot of people 10+. i'm very helpful and i help a lot. i have been officers in 3 very big guilds. if i get officer or not i wont leave the guild. i have been in the guild for 2 weeks. i get on every day so im active. im always willing to help the guild. That is why i think i should be an officer. Thanks Bloodish Ritualist
Back to top Go down

Want to be an officer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Ice :: General :: Officers-
Jump to: