Blue Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild wars forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doing Anything For/On Spring Break?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Officer
Rozen

Doing Anything For/On Spring Break? Empty
PostSubject: Doing Anything For/On Spring Break?   Doing Anything For/On Spring Break? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:30 pm

So whats everyone going to do on Spring Break? Spring Break for me starts after my classes end on March 11.

On my Spring Break week, me and my parents are going to the Grand Canyon for 3 days.

(Does anyone want me to take pictures and post what I did when I was in the Grand Canyon for fun?)
Back to top Go down
Mist
Admin
Mist

PostSubject: Re: Doing Anything For/On Spring Break?   Doing Anything For/On Spring Break? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:13 pm

Umm.. no im not really doing anything for spring break.. other then playing gw.. doing some art.. reading.. XD

and yes roz you should take pictures =D
Back to top Go down
https://blueice.forumotion.com
bsk90196
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Doing Anything For/On Spring Break?   Doing Anything For/On Spring Break? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:29 pm

Yeah Grand Canyon. In Arizona a.k.a best state ever. Nice choice in a vacation spot. We already back up to 80s, idk what u guys at.
Back to top Go down
Rozen
Officer
Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Doing Anything For/On Spring Break?   Doing Anything For/On Spring Break? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:02 pm

bsk90196 wrote:
Yeah Grand Canyon. In Arizona a.k.a best state ever. Nice choice in a vacation spot. We already back up to 80s, idk what u guys at.
Lol Bsk, and you actually live really close to me cause I live in the state of New Mexico Razz

And ok Mist I will take pictures and Post them on another topic Very Happy . The title will be, "The Adventures of Rozen in the Grand Canyon". (Just kidding, I wouldn't put a title like that Razz )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing Anything For/On Spring Break?   Doing Anything For/On Spring Break? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doing Anything For/On Spring Break?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Ice :: General :: Start your own-
Jump to: